Header Image 1

Additional Support

The information below was provided during the Registration process in June.

Pupil Premium

You must provide written evidence to your allocated Test Centre before your child sits the Entrance Test.

If you live outside of Gloucestershire you will need to request written evidence from your Home Local Authority and ask them to send the evidence to your allocated Test Centre.  The onus is on the Parent / Carer to ensure that the evidence is provided.

Service Pupil Premium

View an explanation of Service Pupil Premium and who is eligible here:

Service Pupil Premium

For Service Pupil Premium please contact the Admissions Officer of each school you have selected in Section 7. They will advise you on the school’s over-subscription policy and any evidence you need to submit.  Each school has its own policy so it is essential that you check directly with each school.

The Grammar Schools are not responsible for collecting or requesting the evidence.