Become a Helper
There are lots of ways you can help and support your daughters and sons through the PTA. It doesn’t matter if you can’t help on a regular basis; any help, however, at events or at other times during the year would be appreciated. It really is a case of ‘many hands make light work’. In helping with our PTA events, you might discover some hidden talents and you will definitely make new friends.
Essentially, we are looking for people to help with:
- Refreshments on consultation evenings and open mornings and open days
- Refreshments, sweet and disco items at the evening discos
- Setting up, manning and tidying up after discos
- Helping out at the Quiz Night
- Set up and man stalls and tidy up after the Summer Fun Day/Christmas Fayre.
If you want to be included in our mailing list for volunteers, please contact us.
Join the Committee
The committee meet regularly to work on fundraising ideas and activities, with smaller working groups meeting as necessary to organise larger, more complicated events. All parents are welcome to attend the meetings.
Being on the committee will also give you the opportunity to ask questions and make suggestions for future events. You can help by letting us know if you have any contacts or skills we could use – everything is potentially valuable to us.
If you want to want to be a member of the DRHS PTA Committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org