Whilst travelling to and from school students will need to follow guidance from the transport provider.
For students waiting to board a school bus at the end of the day the following expectations will be in place:
- Wear a face covering whilst waiting for your bus
- Avoid contact with other year groups where possible
- Board your bus as soon as it arrives (whilst maintaining appropriate social distance) and subsequently follow the instructions given by the bus driver
Parents/carers who need to drop off and pick up children, please use the following guidance:
- Only one parent/carer should attend whenever possible
- Parents should remain in their cars
- Not to gather at entrance gates or doors, or enter the site unless they have a pre-arranged appointment
At the end of each day students on Marchants, Bennetts and Newent Dial-a-Ride coaches will be allowed to leave classrooms at 3.25pm. A bell will ring to tell staff it is time for these students to leave. Staff will make sure you are ready and allowed to leave promptly.