School Restaurant & Sixth Form Cafe
Please be aware that due to reduced deliveries/supplies there will be some slight changes to the menus over the next couple of weeks in the School Restaurant and Sixth Form Cafe.
Breakfast is served from 8.00 am for students in Year 10 and above:
Pain au chocolate
Covid changes from 12 October:
- Break One dry days Years 8-11 will be in the new student area (side car park) or in the Restaurant.
- Break One dry days Year 7 – tarmac to the front and side of the main building.
- Break One wet days – Year 7 Main Hall
- Break One wet days – Years 8-11 in the Restaurant.
- Dry days Y7-11 in the new student area (side car park)
- Wet days – in classrooms (where they are in lessons), or for classrooms where students are not allowed (Science, Art etc.), the Main Hall
Years 7-11 in the Restaurant only (sit down, pop your phone in your blazer, enjoy a chat and a meal with your friends)
W/c 19 October
Students - please see any of the catering staff if you have any ideas for breakfast items or 'Grab and Go' lunch items or you have any questions about the menu.
Cashless catering is in place - please make sure there is sufficient credit on your Parentpay account.