Computing Lessons - What will They Be Like?
Keyboard covers will be on the keyboards to ease cleaning.
ENTRY TO ROOMS
As you enter the room, you must use hand-sanitiser before sitting down.
- No sharing of technology/keyboards/mice.
- Remain in your seat throughout lesson; ask permission before leaving your seat.
- PRINTING: Printer screens to be wiped down immediately after use.
END OF LESSONS
- You must clean your own keyboard and mouse.
- You must TURN OVER the keyboard to show it has been cleaned.
- Your teacher will check all keyboards are cleaned and turned over before you will be given permission to leave the room.
- You should sanitise your hands as you leave the room.