Changes to Covid Protocols from 12 October
We have made some changes to breaks, lunch and the end of the school day. We also have two new student supervisors to introduce you to. Changes are in effect from Monday 12th October.
Welcome to our student supervisors/cleaners
Our Student Supervisor/Cleaners have started work and will be conducting supervision duties, monitoring students across the site from Monday. Please give a warm Denny welcome to Jolene Haines and Sarah Williams.
- Break One dry days Years 8-11 will be in the new student area (side car park) or in the Restaurant.
- Break One dry days Year 7 – tarmac to the front and side of the main building.
- Break One wet days – Year 7 Main Hall
- Break One wet days – Years 8-11 in the Restaurant.
- Dry days Y7-11 in the new student area (side car park)
- Wet days – in classrooms (where they are in lessons), or for classrooms where students are not allowed (Science, Art etc.), the Main Hall
Years 7-11 in the Restaurant only (sit down, pop your phone in your blazer, enjoy a chat and a meal with your friends)